Monday, June 05, 2006

All growed up

Today I used my UK debit card at my UK bank to withdraw my UK pounds which I earned from my UK job! It kinda made me all happy and excited on the inside. Like a teenager with my first pay cheque. Though i'm not going to run out and buy Green Day's Dookie or The Offspring's Smash this time.

Wow, I was such a little punk rock girl :) Emo before my time...I am contemplating having a t-shirt made, black with spidery white writing that says "I'm emo on the inside". There's a shop just up the road from where i live that does custom made T-shirts while you wait. It's so tempting!

Hmm... now I am just a boring grown-up who has to buy groceries and pay electricity bills... *sigh*

2 Comments:

At 12:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Far from boring Krystal.
I've been reading your blog every morning at work. A good start to the day. Like taking a multi-vitamin or remembering what day it is.

 
At 6:10 pm, Blogger Dr Krystal said...

Ooohhh... an anonymous comment!

Maybe I have a fan. Or a stalker!

How exciting...

No, don't tell me who you are.. it's more fun this way!

*giggle*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

yorkshire blogs home page