Friday, June 30, 2006

Blog free week

I have actually been busy this week ! *gasp* *shock* *horror*

Currently, the only puter access I have is from work, and so when I have too much time on my hands, blogging is as good a way as any to pass the time of day. But this week things are starting to happen. My feet have touched the ground, I have set off, and am beginning to hit my stride.

It's still slowly slowly in terms of lab life, but I've actually done some stuff! I learnt some techniques! I got some results! I analysed some data! I drew some graphs! Hold the next Nature edition please *giggle*

A busy Dr.K is a happy Dr.K and so I am really feeling good about this whole moving to the other side of the world caper. Aside from the obvious downsides, it really feels like i've made the right choice.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

yorkshire blogs home page