Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Co-incidence? I think not!

The Scene: Dr. Krystal enters her new apartment.

The Tim Burton movie posters plastered on the lounge room walls instantly catch her eye... she scans the bookcase, a mixture of fantasy, fairytales, historical fiction and slightly feminist literature. Uncertain, she moves toward the CD rack.. radiohead, gomez, eels, mixed with musical soundtracks.. Confused, she opens the Dvd cabinet.... forgien arthouse, charlie kaufman screenplays, kevin spacey films...

Enter the housemate: Funky brunette haircut, eviable knee length skirt, shiny appendage piercings...

Snippets of conversation include:
"The Princess Bride is my favourite movie!" "No, The Princess Bride is my favourite movie"
"But really, I love Johnny Depp!" "No, I love Johnny Depp"
"I have to confess that deep down i'm a bit of a geek" "No really, I am!"

Will like attract like? Or repel ?

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 12:55 am, Blogger The Retro Seamstress said...

Are you sure they haven't mastered human cloning over there yet? Perhaps when they knew you were comig they cloned you to try you out first.

Oh yeah, I succumbed, I got a blog. This is entirely your fault.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

yorkshire blogs home page